TRP (formerly Lance Livingston Productions) is a family-owned company based in Houston, Texas and will entertain your group of 100 – 15,000 persons anywhere in the world. Our theory is “when in Texas, do as the Texans do”. Offer your attendees a Western Event…..it’s what they expect and appreciate… while in Texas.
- The evening event at Discovery Green for 2000 people was seamlessly executed and our attendees enjoyed the Texas hospitality your team presented at the event. The event was well received by our attendees and totally reflected our requested Texas Theme.- Cyndy Thompson, International Facility Management Association
- Thank you for your contribution to the 2015 Conference on Volunteering and Service, with 4,000 participants from over 50 countries. The Welcome to Texas Celebration was the talk of the town. Thank you for your creativity and leadership in designing one of our best welcomes ever. The party was a true testament to a Texas-style welcome.- Neil Bush, Chairman, Points of Light
- In April 2013, as part of our Closing Ceremonies in Houston, we used Texas Rodeo Productions to develop and conduct a rodeo/western party in the George R. Brown Convention Center, and across the street in the beautiful Discovery Green Park for 4,500 attendees. The event was extremely well received by the global attendees, and was truly a highlight of their stay in Houston.- LNG 17
- Link, I want to again express my appreciation to you and Lance for putting on a wonderful evening for the Iron Workers and their families on Friday, September 30, 2016. The event was pure TEXAS. I have received countless compliments from folks across the U.S. and Canada regarding our event at Discovery Green in Houston. Great music, great food and great fun.- Iron Workers District Council of Texas & the Mid-South States
- You and your staff are very professional, and we plan to use your organization as we plan future events... you can be assured I will give you a very high recommendation...- Michael S. Lupfer Marriott Int’l Headquarters
Lance graduated from The University of Houston with a major in Business. Soon after, he started working in sales with the Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau and Fairmont Hotel Company until 1972 when he founded Texas Rodeo Productions. His goal has always been to keep the Texas heritage and tradition alive and available, by presenting his private rodeo and western packages.